- Published on Monday, 17 November 2014 12:50
Upcoming Events will be back soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Published on Friday, 14 November 2014 12:45
The November Holiday Scrip event is underway. Visit our table at the Book Fair Friday November 14th. Place an order by November 20 and you will be entered in a raffle for a Lands End gift card. Plan ahead and use AVA Scrip gift cards for your holiday shopping and entertaining. Or stock up on warmer Lands’ End uniforms. AVA gets the instant rebate from your Scrip order (2-16%). Hundreds of retailers to choose from, iTunes, Amazon, Lands‘ End, Starbucks, Target, Red Robin to name just a few. Great for stocking stuffers and teacher gifts too. Extra bonuses for Shutterfly (think xmas cards) and Walgreens.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING AVA
- Published on Friday, 07 November 2014 19:09
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Be it known the AVA Scholastic Book Fair
is COMING SOON!
11/14 - 11/19 8 AM to 4:30 PM
|We will also have a special shopping event before school for dads:
Improved Donuts with Dad
Mark your calendar: Tuesday, November 18th, 7:00 am - 8:00 am
Please RSVP here.
- Published on Wednesday, 22 October 2014 07:51
This is a reminder that Parent/Teacher Conferences are:
- November 20th 1:00-4:40 and 5:40-7:40pm (No AM Kindergarten class this day)
- November 21st 8:00-11:40am
The sign-up sheets are ONLY for your child’s homeroom teacher. If your child has a read plan, you can sign up to meet with their literacy teacher as well (Ms. Gentille, Mrs. Van Wieren or Mrs. Pfleiger). Special education teachers will be attending your child’s homeroom conference.
Elementary: If you have any questions or significant concerns regarding your child’s skill group teacher (reading/math) please do not wait until Parent/Teacher Conferences to contact the teacher. Please reach out to that teacher and seek clarification. If that initial call or email does not answer the concern or question, please set up an in-person conference time in the next couple of weeks.
Middle School: If you have any questions or significant concerns regarding a certain subject your child is in (Math, Reading, Specials, History, Science, or Latin), please do not wait until Parent/Teacher Conferences to contact the teacher. Please reach out to that teacher and seek clarification. If that initial call or email does not answer the concern or question, please set up an in-person conference time in the next couple of weeks.
Specials teachers (Art, Music, and Technology will meet in their rooms and PE will meet in the library,) will be available at conferences on Nov. 20th from 1:00-4:40pm and on Nov. 21st from 8:00-11:40am. Elementary Latin will be available on Thursday, Nov. 20th from 1:00-3:00pm in the library.
Click here for sign-up sheets.
- Published on Wednesday, 06 August 2014 21:04
*** Parents Must Complete For Each Child Before the First Day Of School ***
Follow these simple steps:
- Log into Express Check-In using your Parent Portal username and password.
- View and update your student's contact information.
- Complete the required online forms.
- Download, print, and complete remaining required and optional forms.
- Pay student fees (for participating schools).
- Check-in another student or log out.
- Send your middle or high school student with their additional completed forms and payment receipt (if applicable) to school on one of the designated check-in dates to get his or her student ID picture taken and to pick up a schedule.
- For elementary students, download, print and complete remaining forms and return them to your child's school.
- Published on Tuesday, 29 July 2014 10:45
The updated Parent/Student Handbook is now available for the 2014-2015 school year. Parents and students are required to read the handbook. Please print the last page, sign it and return to your child’s homeroom teacher the first day of school.
- Uniform Note
- Lands' End: Free Logo
- AVA Board Opening
- Price Drop for Pre-K Students
- Summer Scrip Sale Event
- End of Year Information
- Last Day of School Attire
- Final Spirit Night and Skate City
- End Of Year Report Cards
- Bridge the Summer Reading Gap
- Book Fair This Week!
- New Parent Orientation
- AVA Gala Auction is OPEN!
- AVA Gala Silent Auction Information
- AVA Used Uniform Sale
Phone: (720) 733-3436
Fax: (303) 660-5959
Attendance : (303) 660-5940
Volunteer : (303) 660-5941
Before/After : (303) 660-5942
Lunch : (303) 660-5943