- May 26th-June 3rd (9:00am-3:00pm)
- June 6th-July 31st (CLOSED)
- Aug. 1st-Front Office open (9:00am-3:00pm)
Final grades will be posted by May 30th. Report cards will be available for you to print from Infinite Campus May 30th - June 30th. Please be aware that final report cards will only be available for the month of June. On July 1st, the district will roll Infinite Campus forward to the 2016-2017 school year and records/grades from 2015-2016 will no longer be accessible.
Express Check In
AVA is required by the District to have parents register for the 16/17 school year using Express Check-In. This allows you to update your information and register for the lunch program. We will be emailing you the Express Check-In link after July 15th. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LOG IN AND COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Also: DO NOT BUY A ZPASS AS BUSSING FOR AVA IS NOT AN OPTION.
- Published: Monday, 20 June 2016 12:09
Student placement still available for 2016-2017. Please click on Waitlist 2016-2017 if you are interested.
- Published: Thursday, 02 June 2016 17:35
This flier contains information on when and where a full size run of Lands' End uniform items will be. These items will not have the AVA logo on them and are not available for purchase. This is solely for trying on pieces to assist in ordering the correct size. All ordering still needs to be done by logging into your Lands' End account or can be done at the kiosk at the Lands' End store.
Enjoy your summer!
The Uniform Committee
- Published: Tuesday, 03 May 2016 21:56
- Published: Thursday, 28 April 2016 10:56
For this board term, there was only one eligible candidate for the open board seat. Per the AVA Board Election Policy, if there is only one eligible candidate, that person will win the seat, and there will be no election. We would like to congratulate Tom Ruekert, who will be serving on the Board for another 3 year term. We commend Mr. Ruekert’s dedication to the AVA community, and we are thankful for his willingness to serve.
Additionally, the terms for Seat No. 5 and Seat No. 7, currently held by Julie Casten and Stephanie Rogers, expire on May 1, 2016. Seat No. 5 and Seat No. 7 are appointed seats that are appointed by the other members of the AVA BoD. Ms. Casten and Ms. Rogers have expressed their interest to serve a second term. A final decision regarding their re-appointment to the AVA BoD will be made during the May Board meeting.
AVA’s Election Committee
- Published: Sunday, 20 March 2016 22:51
The event will take place on Thursday, March 31st from 4-8 pm and the cost is $5 per family.
- Published: Monday, 07 March 2016 10:57
The School Accountability Committee (SAC) invites you to help AVA continue to grow by completing a Parent Satisfaction Survey.
When you complete a Parent Satisfaction survey, you will earn 1 hour of volunteer time! The grade level with the most participation, will earn a FREE DRESS OF CHOICE DAY!
More Articles ...
- Spirit Night - Tonight!!
- Parenting the Love and Logic Way
- Process for Activity Proposals and Special Requests
- 2016-17 School Calendar
- 8th Grade Parents Night Out
- Blizzard Book Fair Sale!
- Delayed Start and Snow Days
- Donuts With Dad
- Transportation Communication
- Board of Directors Update
- Schedule Change: Board Working Session/Meeting
- Future Transportation Meeting: Oct. 8th
- Boots and Bling Aspen View Academy Gala
- Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT)
- Newsletter: August 27, 2015