- Published on Friday, 11 July 2014 16:08
July 11 - July 21: Add your school logo to Polos, Tees, Blazers & more! Use Promo Code: STUDY and Pin: 1122. Read the fine print on our Uniforms Page.
- Published on Thursday, 26 June 2014 12:09
Per the Aspen View Academy Bylaws, the AVA Governing Board shall consist of (7) members. Julie Benes who served in Seat No. 7 has subsequently turned in her recognition as a member of the AVA Governing Board due to her family’s relocation to Nebraska. The AVA Governing Board would like to thank Julie Benes and her family for their support and guidance throughout the initial formation of Aspen View Academy.
In such, Seat No. 7 on the Aspen View Academy Governing Board is currently open. Seat No. 7 is an appointed seat that will be filled by the other seated members of the AVA Governing Board. The individual will be appointed by the Board no later than the October 2014 Board Meeting. The individual will serve as an At-Large Board Member with a term ending in May of 2016. A nomination form is now available to download here. Nominations will be accepted through midnight (MDT) on September 1, 2014. The nominees and their nomination forms will be posted on the AVA webpage as they become available no later than 5:00 p.m. on September 2, 2014. As this is a Board-appointed position, nominations are for consideration by the Board and the Board reserves all rights to fill the vacancy. Click here for more information on this position.
Aspen View Academy thanks you for your continued support and looks forward to another wonderful year full of educational growth and character development in our students.
- Published on Tuesday, 17 June 2014 14:30
- Published on Thursday, 12 June 2014 08:10
- Published on Thursday, 29 May 2014 15:00
Be sure to check your child’s Thursday folder on May 29th for important information like MAP and Dibels (K-4th only) results. You do not need to return the Thursday folder, we just want to make sure you do not miss the information. Middle School Parents- be sure to ask your child for the important MAP information they will be given the last day of school.
Homeroom teacher assignment will be available on Infinite Campus August 15th. Teachers will start calling parents on August 13th to setup a Meet and Greet for August 18th or 19th. Please mark your calendar and don’t miss this important time for your child to meet their teacher.
Summer Office Hours
- May 30th-June 6th (8:00am-4:00pm)
- June 9th-Aug. 1st (CLOSED)
- Aug. 4th-Office Open (8:00am-4:00pm)
AVA will be installing RevTrack through Infinite Campus to collect student fees for next year. Parents will be able to log into IC and view all the fees associated with their students and pay directly using RevTrack. This includes consumable fees, pre-school and kindergarten tuition, sports fees, yearbook, lunch purchases, etc. The only exception to this will be Before and After Care tuition. Other than that, AVA will no longer be accepting checks.
Final grades will be posted by June 1st. Report cards will be available for you to print from Infinite Campus June 2nd – June 30th. Please be aware that final report cards will only be available for the month of June. On July 1st, the district will roll Infinite Campus forward to the 2014-2015 school year and records from 2013-2014 will no longer be accessible.
School hours for 2014-2015
- Pre-K through 5th Grade - 8:15 am - 3:30 pm
- 6th-8th Grade - 8:00 am-3:15 pm
- Full day - 8:15 am - 3:30 pm
- Half-day AM - 8:15 am - 11:15 am
- Half-day PM - 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
With the earlier start times for middle school next year, the pick-up and drop off times for the bus will be changing. All students who ride the bus will be picked up and dropped off together regardless of when their classes start. AVA will be supervising elementary students at the school until the start of their day at 8:15am. DCSD will be sending out information of stop locations and times in July. None of the stop locations are changing at this time. We will be sure to send this information out to you as soon as we receive it in July and will post this on our website as well.
Before and After Care Program 2014-2015
- For parents who have children currently enrolled in the Before and After Care Program and want to continue to use the program for next school year, please fill out the “Before and After Care Registration” that is located near the top of the Aspen View Academy Before and After Care webpage. It is important that we receive this information to allow us to plan for our staffing needs.
- If your child or children have not been signed up for the Before and After Care Program, please fill out the Before and After Care Registration if you haven’t already done so. Filling out this information will ensure you to have a spot for next year.
- When you come in for your child’s Meet and Greet on August 18th or 19th, we will have a table set up for you to fill out the official paperwork needed to attend the program. If you have a child with medication (inhaler, epi pen, etc.) you will need to have your doctor fill out a separate medication form that is different from the school’s.
- The fees for next year will be the same as this year and are located on our webpage.
If you have any questions regarding next year’s program, please contact Joseph Yanaitis.
Express Check In
Because of the unique situation of having parents fill out an Intent to Return, we will not be using Express Check In. Please know that if you filled out an Intent to Return and paid your consumable fees, you and your child are all set to attend AVA for the 2014-2015 school year.
The Next Newsletter will be August 7th
- Published on Tuesday, 27 May 2014 16:34
We wanted to make sure everyone knows that students are allowed to wear jeans/modest shorts and their field day t-shirt the last day of school or the regular school uniform.
Also, don't forget students will be dismissed at 11:30am on Thursday, May 29th.
- Final Spirit Night and Skate City
- End Of Year Report Cards
- Bridge the Summer Reading Gap
- Book Fair This Week!
- New Parent Orientation
- AVA Gala Auction is OPEN!
- AVA Gala Silent Auction Information
- AVA Used Uniform Sale
- Band Night with the Denver Nuggets
- Parent Survey
- Theme Dress Day THIS FRIDAY
- Gala Tickets Now Available
- New Health & Attendance Section
- Volunteer Opportunities
- New Slideshow
Phone: (720) 733-3436
Fax: (303) 660-5959
Attendance : (303) 660-5940
Volunteer : (303) 660-5941
Before/After : (303) 660-5942
Lunch : (303) 660-5943