- Published: Monday, 09 January 2017 11:11
AVA follows DCSD in regards to Snow Days and Delayed Start days. Please look for an email from DCSD by 5:00 AM on inclement weather days and also check out this DCSD webpage.
AVA’s normal hours are:
- Pre-K-5th Grade: 8:15am-3:30pm
- Middle School: (6th-8th) 8:00am-3:15pm
- Before Care: 6:30am-8:00am
On days on which DCSD calls a 90-minute delay, AVA’s hours become:
- Pre-K-5th Grade: 9:45am - 3:30pm
- Middle School: (6th-8th) 9:30am-3:15pm
- Before Care: 8:00am-9:45am
- AM Kindergarten: Cancelled
- Published: Monday, 07 November 2016 20:49
- Monday, November 14th - Students K-5 will have the opportunity to preview the fair
- Tuesday, November 15th - Donuts with Dads at 7 am - Click here to RSVP
- Tuesday, November 15th - Students K-5 will have the opportunity to purchase books. Be sure to send money.
- Wednesday, November 16th - Middle School Students may purchase books during their English class.
- Thursday, November 17th - Open during conferences 12p - 8p.
- Friday, November 18th - Open during conferences 8a - 12p.
- Check out the online fair to preview and buy as well.
- Published: Thursday, 06 October 2016 08:14
On behalf of Aspen View Academy charter school, we would like to thank you for your generosity in contributing to our auction during our annual Gala. We want you to know that all of the monies raised this year will go directly to helping our school enhance our Student Technology Program.
- Published: Monday, 22 August 2016 21:23
Grades 3 and 5: Sep 12-16, 2016
This year, the CogAT will be administered to all students in grades 3 and 5. The CogAT results provide one component in a body of evidence to determine possible identification for gifted programming.
Grades 1, 2, 4: Aug 29-Sep 16, 2015
Students in grades 1, 2, 4, may be referred by parents for CogAT testing.
Parents may consider referring their child for CogAT testing:
- If the child is currently demonstrating mastery of above grade level work and/or
- If you (parent) believe your child is potentially gifted
- If you are planning on applying for the Douglas County Discovery Program for the 2017-18 school year
If you would like to refer your child (grades 1, 2, 4) for CogAT testing:
- Click here for the following forms and additional information:
- DCSD Gifted Education Consent to Test Form
- Gifted Education Referral Form
- Gifted Identification Parent Observation Form
- Print, complete and return to your child’s classroom teacher by August 26, 2016.
DCSD Gifted Education Website: click here
- Published: Wednesday, 03 August 2016 10:02
How to receive 30% off your order :
At checkout, manually enter the Promotion Code KIDS and PIN 4495.
Receive 30% off your order online or by phone (excludes Canvas by Lands' End, Lands' End Sport, buy more and save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, tax, duties,
Lands' End Business Outfitters and excluded items as marked). Offer not valid in Made by Lands' End Pop-Up Stores. Discount will be applied at checkout, This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers. Offer valid through 1 1:59 p.m. Central, August 8, 2016.
01/18 11:00 am - 1:05 pm Recess
01/18 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm School Tour
01/18 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm Girls Basketball Practice
01/18 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Staff Meetings