- Published on Wednesday, 22 October 2014 07:51
This is a reminder that Parent/Teacher Conferences are:
- November 20th 1:00-4:40 and 5:40-7:40pm (No AM Kindergarten class this day)
- November 21st 8:00-11:40am
The sign-up sheets are ONLY for your child’s homeroom teacher. If your child has a read plan, you can sign up to meet with their literacy teacher as well (Ms. Gentille, Mrs. Van Wieren or Mrs. Pfleiger). Special education teachers will be attending your child’s homeroom conference.
Elementary: If you have any questions or significant concerns regarding your child’s skill group teacher (reading/math) please do not wait until Parent/Teacher Conferences to contact the teacher. Please reach out to that teacher and seek clarification. If that initial call or email does not answer the concern or question, please set up an in-person conference time in the next couple of weeks.
Middle School: If you have any questions or significant concerns regarding a certain subject your child is in (Math, Reading, Specials, History, Science, or Latin), please do not wait until Parent/Teacher Conferences to contact the teacher. Please reach out to that teacher and seek clarification. If that initial call or email does not answer the concern or question, please set up an in-person conference time in the next couple of weeks.
Specials teachers (Art, Music, and Technology will meet in their rooms and PE will meet in the library,) will be available at conferences on Nov. 20th from 1:00-4:40pm and on Nov. 21st from 8:00-11:40am. Elementary Latin will be available on Thursday, Nov. 20th from 1:00-3:00pm in the library.
Click here for sign-up sheets.
- Published on Wednesday, 06 August 2014 21:04
*** Parents Must Complete For Each Child Before the First Day Of School ***
Follow these simple steps:
- Log into Express Check-In using your Parent Portal username and password.
- View and update your student's contact information.
- Complete the required online forms.
- Download, print, and complete remaining required and optional forms.
- Pay student fees (for participating schools).
- Check-in another student or log out.
- Send your middle or high school student with their additional completed forms and payment receipt (if applicable) to school on one of the designated check-in dates to get his or her student ID picture taken and to pick up a schedule.
- For elementary students, download, print and complete remaining forms and return them to your child's school.
- Published on Tuesday, 29 July 2014 10:45
The updated Parent/Student Handbook is now available for the 2014-2015 school year. Parents and students are required to read the handbook. Please print the last page, sign it and return to your child’s homeroom teacher the first day of school.
- Published on Tuesday, 29 July 2014 10:16
Aspen View Academy has added a cobalt blue polo for middle school students (grades 6-7th) for the 14-15 school year. Please visit Land's End for more information. The Uniform Committee has also put together a Uniform FAQ that is very helpful.
- Published on Thursday, 26 June 2014 12:09
Per the Aspen View Academy Bylaws, the AVA Governing Board shall consist of (7) members. Julie Benes who served in Seat No. 7 has subsequently turned in her recognition as a member of the AVA Governing Board due to her family’s relocation to Nebraska. The AVA Governing Board would like to thank Julie Benes and her family for their support and guidance throughout the initial formation of Aspen View Academy.
In such, Seat No. 7 on the Aspen View Academy Governing Board is currently open. Seat No. 7 is an appointed seat that will be filled by the other seated members of the AVA Governing Board. The individual will be appointed by the Board no later than the October 2014 Board Meeting. The individual will serve as an At-Large Board Member with a term ending in May of 2016. A nomination form is now available to download here. Nominations will be accepted through midnight (MDT) on September 1, 2014. The nominees and their nomination forms will be posted on the AVA webpage as they become available no later than 5:00 p.m. on September 2, 2014. As this is a Board-appointed position, nominations are for consideration by the Board and the Board reserves all rights to fill the vacancy. Click here for more information on this position.
Aspen View Academy thanks you for your continued support and looks forward to another wonderful year full of educational growth and character development in our students.
- Price Drop for Pre-K Students
- Summer Scrip Sale Event
- End of Year Information
- Last Day of School Attire
- Final Spirit Night and Skate City
- End Of Year Report Cards
- Bridge the Summer Reading Gap
- Book Fair This Week!
- New Parent Orientation
- AVA Gala Auction is OPEN!
- AVA Gala Silent Auction Information
- AVA Used Uniform Sale
- Band Night with the Denver Nuggets
- Parent Survey
- Theme Dress Day THIS FRIDAY
Phone: (720) 733-3436
Fax: (303) 660-5959
Attendance : (303) 660-5940
Volunteer : (303) 660-5941
Before/After : (303) 660-5942
Lunch : (303) 660-5943