- Bob Barber – Principal
- Amy Decker – Parent Representative
- David Botiker – Parent Representative
- Joy Collins – Community Member
- Jean Fanning – Teacher Representative
- Julie Casten – Board Representative
How are members of the School Accountability Committee Selected?
The Education Accountability Act of 2009 indicates that local school boards and the Institute must determine the actual number of persons on School Accountability Committees and the method for selecting the members of the committees. (See section 22-11-401, C.R.S.) For charter schools, local school boards or the Institute may delegate these responsibilities to the charter school governing board, or negotiate and arrangement in the charter contract. Ultimately, it is the charter school's authorizer that determines how a school implements its School Accountability Committee.