GT Coach: Joni Telarico
* Advanced Learning Plan drafts were sent home the first week of October. Please sign the top copy and return it to Joni Telarico - GT Coach! The ALP goals will be monitored throughout the school year!
* The Gifted Identification Process for all students referred in August is still in the data collection stage - the identification committee will be meeting once all data is collected
* Please see the link below (Douglas County Association for Gifted and Talented) to learn about opportunities for parents of Gifted and Talented students - Parent Coffees at Panera Bread in Castle Rock, SENG Parent Discussion Groups, and to sign up for their newsletter!
- Referral Form for Gifted Program identification process (for parents, teachers or administrators): Gifted Referral Form
- Douglas County School District Gifted Program Information
- Douglas County Association for Gifted and Talented
- Colorado Association of Gifted and Talented
- Colorado Department of Education: Gifted Education
- National Association for Gifted Children
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (SENG)