GT Coach: Joni Telarico
* Advanced Learning Plans have been updated and sent home for parents to review this past week.
(February 14th and 15th)
*Gifted Education speaker, Ian Byrd (Byrdseed website) is coming to speak at Douglas County
High School on February 27th from 6-7pm.
*Spring Conferences will be held on Thursday, March 15, and Friday, March 16th. This is a great
time to check in with your student's teachers. I am available to join in to your scheduled
conference time, or meet separately on these days!
* Please see the link below (Douglas County Association for Gifted and Talented) to learn about
opportunities for parents of Gifted and Talented students - Parent Coffees at Panera Bread in
Castle Rock, SENG Parent Discussion Groups, and to sign up for their newsletter!
- Referral Form for Gifted Program identification process (for parents, teachers or administrators): Gifted Referral Form
- Douglas County School District Gifted Program Information
- Douglas County Association for Gifted and Talented
- Colorado Association of Gifted and Talented
- Colorado Department of Education: Gifted Education
- National Association for Gifted Children
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (SENG)